The reality of my family:
I don’t choose the ____________ in which I live.
I don’t choose the ____________ I come from.
I do get to choose the ________________ of my family by the _____________ I make.
1.In God’s perspective there is no such thing as a _______-__________ man.
In God’s perspective there is no such thing as a _______-_______________ family.
2. Empty Sources: Our family of _____________. The family down the ___________________.
3. Daily Pressures of family point to two things:
- Life can be ______________ and __________________.
- That’s why we need __________________!
4. _____________ with the person who can meet all your needs instead of _________________ up there after nothing else will.