CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
High School Pastor
Job Classification: Full Time
Reporting to: Executive Pastor, Matt Piland
• Give point leadership to all High School Ministries across campuses.
• Develop large group worship gathering for High School ministry.
• Develop large group teaching for students.
• Recruit, equip, & develop adult leaders.
• Recruit, equip, & develop adult small group leaders.
• Identify, equip, & develop student leaders.
• Communication with parents.
• Design and implement a campus-specific strategy for outreach at local schools.
• Coach student ministry intern(s).
• Coordinate with campus student ministry leaders for major events (i.e. Camps, Retreat, Leader Retreat, etc.)
• Provide leadership at the campus level in alignment with the Executive Pastor’s direction.
• Commitment to personal spiritual growth.
• Adaptable and forward thinking.
• Models standards and expectations of leaders within Bethlehem Church.
• Must attend Bethlehem Church.
• Bachelors degree preferred.
• 3-5 years Experience in ministry.
• Experience in organizing multiple projects and events.
• Highly organized; flexible.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
The above is intended to describe the general content and requirement for performance of this job. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, responsibilities, or requirements.